Monday, May 16, 2011

Favorite Moments/Lines from NIKITA :D

•"Hi, this is Nikita. I'm out saving the world right now, so please leave a message after the beep." -Nikita's Voicemail
•"It's her. She's coming."-Young Alex(Eliana Jones)
"Please stop saying that!"-Alex(Lyndsy Fonseca)
•"Micahel's not Division. He's on our side."-Nikita(to Owen)
"Our side?"-Michael
"My side."-Nikita
"I can see that.."-Owen
"Shut up."-Nikita(to Owen)
•Owen: He's (Michael) kinda scrawny.
Nikita: He's built where it counts. Can we move on?
•Michael: Nikita I'm serious
Nikita: Yes I know, very serious Michael is always so serious Michael
•Percy: Blow up the car, now!!!
*Michael looks freaked*
Nikita: Missed me!
*Percy's like what the hell?*
•Birkhoff: I was able to turn the tables on her easy
Michael: Was this before or after she duck-tapped you to that springy rock horse?
•Michael:Maybe something went wrong with the op
Birkhoff: Maybe something went right with the date..shhiiizzzaaa


                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment